SEE WHAT REAL CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR SERVICE!
5 stars *****
Great Service! Just what I needed - someone to do the grocery shopping for me.
Very helpful, pleasant, thoughtful, and thorough.
Will be using this service regularly.
Karen, Rossford OH
This is for my mother in law...thank you so much for having this service, we live out of town and worry about her getting food all the time.
Cherye, Phoenix, AZ
Thank you for doing this on such short notice - you''re a lifesaver, well...an occasion saver at least!
Susan, Aiken, SC
Thanks again for helping my grandmother out.
Ken, Kansas City, KS
No sticker shock. The cost is about what I thought. I really appreciate you picking the groceries up for my friend! I most definitely will use you again if and when I need to get groceries delivered.
Rachel, Los Angeles, CA
I am so appreciative of the fact that you have this service!
Kelly, Toledo, OH
I really need you - oh my Lord!
Marge, Toledo, OH
Thank you so much for delivering the groceries to our family! God bless u.
Cheryl, Dayton, OH
Thank you so much, Chris - you're the best! My daughter-in-law will be calling you again soon.
Diana, Vista, CA
I've been praying on my knees for someone to help me. My friend told me about you, and now I finally have my own groceries again after going without for three months! Your service is such a blessing!
Martha, Toledo, OH
Thank you for the great service that you performed today for our daughter's family. We were unable to come out and visit at our grandson's birth and help her around the house. Being able to order an array of easy to prepare meals and snacks for her - in addition to a beautiful but economical grocery store bouquet of flowers was such a comforting alternative. It was great to pull up a store ad from her neighborhood - create a list heavily utilizing sale items, and then having you apply store discounts to get us the most groceries for our dollars. Again, thank you!
Nancy, Kimberly, WI
I don't know what I'd do without you. And you do such a good job and are so conscientious!
Georgia, Toledo, OH
You don't realize what a big help this is for me - when you can't drive anywhere on your own and don't have or don't want to ask neighbors for help all the time - this is just such a blessing and I appreciate it so much!
Charlotte, Perrysburg, OH
When you were here I was sort of feeling under the weather a little bit and I neglected to tell you how much I appreciate all your help. You just do a super job and you're one of the nicest people I've dealt with in the last two years. Thank you so much and I appreciate everything.
Polly, Toledo, OH
Thank you for all you do. Couldn't have made it this last year without you!
Judy, Toledo, OH
Who are our current customers?
- Family members from Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Overseas (Germany, Panama) looking after their parents, adult children, and grandparents in the Toledo area
- Military veterans
- Folks on home rehab
- Folks whose spouse is currently in a rehab facility
- Those in wheelchairs or with no reliable transportation for full grocery shopping
- Assisted Living residents wanting personal and food items that aren't supplied by the facility
- Small community group homes for those with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- People with mobility issues due to stroke, MS, cerebral palsy, spinal degeneration, hip problems, limited weight-bearing and lifting, vision problems, and balance issues
- Folks who have difficulty in stores due to epilepsy, MS, cognitive limitations, fibromyalgia, COPD, PTSD, dementia, and other impairments
- People who use our service on a regular basis as their main source of shopping assistance
- People who use our service to fill a short-term or temporary need